Giant Tarpon on the Fly in Southern Costa Rica
The surge of adrenaline that takes place upon connecting with a Tarpon over 100 pounds is an incomparable experience. Tarponville is situated on some of the most prolific Tarpon waters found anywhere in the world, with fish averaging 70 to 120 pounds. Fish over 150 pounds are landed by Tarponville’s guests every year.
The lodge is located under the jungle canopy in a protected area near Manzanillo, Costa Rica. Accommodations are air-conditioned, clean and comfortable with the food consisting of hearty Caribbean cuisine. Anglers fish morning (7am – 11:30am) and afternoon (2 – 5:30pm) sessions, putting you on the water during prime hours of the day.
This is a 7 night/6 day trip, included is the following:
- Transfer shuttle from San Jose, Costa Rica to Tarponville
- 6 full days of guided fishing
- 7 nights accommodation at Tarponville
- 3 meals per day
- Daily “Happy Hour” after fishing (includes cocktails and local beer)
- Discount code for all trip equipment through Trout Waters Fly & Tackle
**not included is international airfare or hotels, alcohol or guide/staff gratuities